Friday, July 30, 2010

Inverted Horse


Ok, this is divergent from my past photos, but I thought it was very interesting because you have think about this for a second to determine what it is. In Lexington, there are life size horses all over the city (many cities have done this) and different artists paint them. I wish I could credit the artist, but there was no information. I played with this and inverted the colors and really liked this photo because it's an interesting abstract of colors and shapes and with the muscle structure of the horse, the painting and the buildings in the background it all seems to make an interesting photo. Nikon D300 at 18 mm and 320 ISO and 1/100, cropped in LightRoom and inverted color in Photoshop. The more I look at this the more I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment