Monday, August 15, 2011

New York Wedding


My brother Mike's adorable daughter, Dr. Stacey Hackett, married Daniel Zahler this weekend in New York. I took lot's of photos, but not at the wedding, someone got paid a lot of money to do that and I wanted to have fun. What a great family time, everyone was there including all my kids and grandkids. We did New York from one side to the other, wonderful downtown buildings, Times Square, Ground Zero, every tourist site there was and tenement housing in the Bronx where it was wash day hanging outside. I just love the color and sky on the building below, which is just across from Staten Island and the Statue of Liberty, but I am not sure what building this is, who cares....

1 comment:

  1. Great pics Jim. Looks like you and your family had a blast in New York. Now.....I need a pic of the bride. I know you took AT LEAST one.

    L.F.

    ReplyDelete